Rental Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Pavilion Application/Permit is to be used for small parties of 50 and under and is the most common permit applied for. Applicable fees are listed on the form. If you plan on using a bounce house at your event, please be sure to review our Bounce House policy for additional requirements. The use of Bounce Houses is only available at select parks.

The Special Event Application/Permit is to be used if you plan to hold a large community-wide event which increases the District's liability and/or additional preparation/cleanup of the park for that event. Those wishing to host a community event should utilize this form. All applicable fees are listed on the form. In addition, Special Events require that the event organizer to provide a $1,000,000 Liability insurance policy to the District for the event. ITID should be named as additional insured.

Our fields are also available for rental.

The Hamlin House is available for rental.

If you cannot decide which permit applies to you, feel free to contact us! Our staff is more than happy to help you decide what would work best for your needs.