Separate checks must be written for fees, deposits, and each permit. Fees are due when a reservation is made.
- Rental Fee: $30.00/hr (2 hour minimum)
- Deposit: $250.00 (refundable)
- Fees other than deposits will not be returned if the permit holder cancels less than seven (7) days prior to the event. The permit holder will be given the opportunity to re-schedule to an available date within the next ninety (90) days.
- Events canceled by the District will receive a complete refund.
- The District reserves the right to cancel any permit for safety, maintenance or weather-related reasons.
- The District reserves the right to cancel any permit for failure to meet permit process guidelines, failure to disclose information, and/or for events that will have a negative impact on the District.
- Application submittal deadline is five (5) days prior to the event. The Security Deposit is due at time of application submittal.
- Security Deposit will be held for the duration of the agreement.
- Failure to comply with all of the exit requirements (including cleaning and trash disposal) will result in a loss of the deposit. Work performed by District staff or District contractors to the park as a result of the group's use will be billed at prevailing costs. Should costs exceed the deposit amount; a bill will be presented to the permit holder for payment.
- Deposits will be accepted in the form of a check or cash.
- If a full deposit refund is due to the permit holder, a check will be issued if cash was deposited. Otherwise, the deposit check will be returned by the Accounting Office. If a partial deposit refund is due to the permit holder, a check will be issued after the check/cash has been deposited.
- 4-6 weeks must be allowed for the process of issuing District checks.
- Key deposits will be returned only if the key issued is returned within 5 days of the event.